The default setting is: name,size,maxlength,class,id

My guess is, if you add the missing parameters (name, size, maxlength)
it might fix the problem.

Cheers,
Dan



On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Some time ago the upload action started to fail. I knew it had to do
> with my config.php. I didn't need the upload action while bulding the
> site, so I noted in my to-do list. Today I have discovered the cause.
> I have deleted every single line or function from my config.php and
> then tried to upload a file after every change. It's been a long task,
> but at the end I found the problem line:
>
> $BOLTattrs['file'] = 'title,lang,id,class,style'; // experimental
>
> I don't remeber what I tried to experiment when I wrote it, but no
> doubt it makes all uploadings to fail. I suppose it prevents "file"
> getting the needed arguments.
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to