On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:01 AM, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have installed the updated blog backup file and it appears to be
> working okay.  I did notice on an archives page, when there have been
> no comments, the number of comments equals the number of posts.  Also,
> am I correct in assuming that the blog is designed to only allow
> registered members to leave a comment?

Ahhh.  The first is a slight bug in the counter function. If you open
functions.php, around line 115, it should read:

        if ($args[''][1] != '') $increment = $args[''][1];

Notice the ! mark is in the wrong place in the core code. Another fix
for the next release.

As for registered members only posting, that's true.  You can probably
change that behavior by removing " && login" from the top of
blog.footer.

Cheers,
Dan

P.S. Glad it's working!!!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to