This has happened several times on my server as well starting with one
of the recent releases. I disabled the cron and it seemed to help.
However, even then--it has happened against once or twice. Though much
less frequently. Unfortunately, now the indexing is getting behind.

I'm not sure the solution, as I have no idea where the problem is.  It
could be, my sites are exceeding my limit (I'm running several sites,
including BoltWire and WWW.FAST.ST, and other smaller ones. But I tend
to doubt I'm maxing things out, and even then, it kind of started
happening rather suddenly. So I don't know.

I'm inclined to delete the pseudo cron code from BoltWire, or at best
make it a plugin. I find better success using a regular crontab. But
then again, I'm not sure that is the problem. And it is a cool
feature--and not everyone has access to real cron. In BoltWire it is
turned off by default. I'll tinker around and see if something is
going on--I'm not sure exactly how to track this down.  Maybe the
stopwatch feature might be of help.

Any suggestions any one?  It is interesting, that I never had problems
on my site till one of my sites installed Google Analytics. I wonder,
though doubt, if that is perhaps an issue.

Cheers,
Dan





On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Twice in the past week I have had customer support at my hosting
> service fix a consistent 500 Server Error when accessing my website.
> The reason for the error is there was a number of concurrent processes
> running triggered by index.php.  Since I am limited to 20 concurrent
> processes, an error was returned.  For some reason, a script was
> running but not finishing.  I experienced this with both v2.35 and
> v2.36.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this issue?  The only customization I had
> was the embedded page for Google Analystics.  I have deleteded this
> script to see if the problem returns.
>
> -MJ
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to