Congratulations Marcos!

I know you have worked hard on this. Perhaps we can incorporate some
of this into the core as a simple config option. Esp the paragraph
rendering. I will take some time to look at this more next week, when
I have a bit of time. And it won't hurt to wait a few days to see if
there are any bug reports.

Congrats again!  I appreciate your hard work.

Cheers
Dan


On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 2:02 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I just published my WikiCreole implementation. It's not finished but
> it's usable. I think the new paragraph system can be useful for many.
> Please post any comment or bug or idea.
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.wikicreole
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to