Does not help.

[box][(source page:field)][box] = shows nothing
[box][(source {page:field})][box] = shows whole page source
[box][{:field}[box] = ok, but still does not translate the markup like
<h1>,<br /> and <p >

Greetings, Martin


On Dec 16, 1:01 am, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> You might try
>
> [box][(source page:field)][box]
>
> or something like that.  If that doesn't work, you could add fmt=lines
> to the source function. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll look at
> it tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I stored formatted text in a data field. To get it back for editing I
> > pull the text into a text box. Unfortunately the formatting is lost.
>
> > [box text cols=50 rows=30 add gui=true]{:text}[box]
>
> > Is there a way to get the data field content nicely formatted? I
> > remember we had this once.
>
> > Greetings, Martin
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to