> I'd like to do a good tutorial on the info function because it is very
> powerful, and extensible. So let me know if this might be a solution
> for you.

I'd like to read that tutorial. It would be the first on this
function.

I can capture start and stopp date and times easily in a form. Next
step would be to transform these values into a timestamp and doing the
math. Recently I switched to a javascript for this. Then the values
for days,hours,minutes spent on a certain project or task are stored
in data fields.

To retrieve the files for results, the search function is great. It
would be an option to have the info function sum up the entries.

Greetings, Martin
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to