> I've been busy doing more site reorganization.  Both the docs and the
> solutions.

Dan, it looks a great improvement, congrats! It's been an impressive
change. Now everything is much easier to find.

> Please take a look and let me know what you think. I've very pleased
> with the docs, but the solutions still need a bit more work I think

I'll read all these days, but at first sight I see these things:

1) Where are the tutorials? Are you going to integrate them into the
new hierarchy or will they be apart as before?
2) It seems you forgot to remove the old main.glossary and its
automatic linking. The new static docs.glossary is better, because no
spurious links will appear in the docs.
3) I suggest to simplify the solutions link en the side bar: from
"Click here to view BoltWire skins, plugins, backups and other FREE
extensions." to "Skins, plugins, backups and other FREE extensions."

And a new idea for your consideration: A page called "BoltWire show
off" or something, to list links, with a short comment, to sites made
with BoltWire. That could be encouraging for newcomers, to see what
can be achieved.

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to