No hurry. Im no web programmer so I will just wait when ur ready. It
would be nice to have this feature in the default installation. It
also would b good if it's easy to upgrade from the current version i
have ;) v2.2x i think..

On Dec 23, 2:13 pm, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Won't work with sumbox as it, but you could get it to work by changing
> the pattern to match the anchors rather than the headers.  Or use the
> header markup to generate automatic anchor links. That's probably the
> easier way for the user.
>
> Can you tinker with regex at all? I got a couple big projects I'm
> working on, on a tight deadline. But if you need some help, I'll see
> if I can't squeeze it in. I think it is a cool feature. Could probably
> cook something up in the morning. Will make a really nice feature!
> Thanks for asking about it!
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Daisuke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hey Dan thanks.
> > Will this work with the Contents Index feature I asked?
>
> > Lesser coding when editing the better.. The last one isn't too bad but
> > in Wiki(mediaWiki) all you do is to make a topic/headline then it will
> > automatically create an edit link next to the topic to change just the
> > content in the topic.
> > I think this is pretty cool. Can this be integrated in the future
> > release?
>
> > Thank you.
> > D
>
> > On Dec 23, 1:26 am, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Hey just for kicks (yeah, I got hooked on the question...) try this markup 
> >> rule:
>
> >> MarkUp('pre', 'sectionedit', '/\[\[\#([-_a-zA-Z0-9]+)\]\](.*+)/',
> >> "----\n!!<div style='float: right; font-size:
> >> 75%;'>[[{p}&action=sectionedit&section=$1|--[EDIT] ]]</div>$2\n");  //
> >> [[# ]]
>
> >> Then just create a page with content like:
>
> >> [[#anchor1]]Header 1
> >> Some stuff...
>
> >> [[#anchor2]]Header 3
> >> Some stuff...
>
> >> [[#anchor2]]Header 3
> >> Some stuff...
>
> >> This pretty cool!
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Dan
>
> >> P.S. Note that you still need the action.sectionedit page of course.
> >> Also notice you can change the look of the output by modifying the
> >> markup rule. Just be careful if you're not familiar with regex.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to