Sweet. Danke!

On Dec 25, 1:03 am, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> It's already there. I think it's just [[page|label|target=new
> other=attributes...]]
>
> Try searching the mail list if that doesn't work.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> P.S. I'll try to release the new section edit plugin by tomorrow.
> Think of it as a Christmas present.
>
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 5:36 AM, Daisuke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Nice one!
>
> > An off-topic question.. Will future wiki also have an option to open a
> > link in a new page rather than in the same page? There may b a script
> > that does this but it would b cool if it will b built in.
>
> > On Dec 24, 10:58 am, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I just finished up with a script that about cooked my goose. You can
> >> see it in operation here:
>
> >>http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=test.sectionedit
>
> >> It creates an automatic outline, anchors, links, section edit code,
> >> etc.  Thanks to Daisuke for suggesting this script. The plugin will be
> >> forthcoming after a bit more testing.
>
> >> For the time being I have it enabled for the test and docs areas.
> >> Anyone that would like to help start putting in better outlines in the
> >> doc pages, would be appreciated.
>
> >> Basically, use !! for section headings, and !!! -> !!!!!! for sub
> >> points. ! is reserved for the page title at top. Anyway, that's how
> >> the script is designed.
>
> >> It's a bit hardcoded, but it proved rather difficult to get it working
> >> like I wanted. But hey, it's pretty cool.
>
> >> It **might** be worth adding to the core... Usually anything I can get
> >> into a one click install plugin I resist, but I can see how some new
> >> users would really like this feature.
>
> >> Oh well. It took a whole day of my vacation! Not what I intended, but
> >> couldn't hardly let loose of this thing. It's really cool.
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Dan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to