I'm not at my regular computer, so can't test this.  But you should be
able to create a page in the rss* hierarchy, like rss.blog, and have
the contents of that page either a list of pages, or a search list
like this:

[(search group=blog* if='my conditions'  fmt={p})]

This essentially creates the list dynamically, and then the script
does the rest. But it uses the rss skin, so it should be in the rss
directory. Does this help?

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:09 PM, jacmgr <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> So if I use hardcoded page names I get the RSS (still waiting for
> ideas of dynamic page names!!) But the RSS template for description
> depends on having a data variable for the page called "teaser".  I
> don;t have or need that variable, i'd just like to  use the standard
> page content in the RSS description.  So How would I change this line
> in rss.php that references the teaser BOLTvars("$page:teaser")
>
> $out .= "<item>
> <title>" . BOLTvars("$page:title") . "</title>
> <description>" . BOLTvars("$page:teaser") . "</description>
> <link>$scriptURL$page</link>
> </item>\n";

Try replacing BOLTvars("$page:teaser") with BOLTloadpage($page) and it
should do the trick. If it's part of the page (say everything up to
the first anchor--as in comments) you could try
BOLTloadpage("$page#");

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to