I'm trying to get BOLTauth to work so that users can't destroy my site
with a data synchronization function i've written.

However, Ican't immediatly see how to use it rom the function
description, and get a foreach error.

I assumed this was the correct way:


        global $BOLTid;
        $target = $args['target'];
        $auth = BOLTauth($target, $BOLTid, 'write');

But, this error says  I'm wrong.
----
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/boltwire/
barn/scripts/functions.php on line 246

Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should
be an array in /var/www/boltwire/barn/scripts/engine.php on line 1876

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument
should be an array in /var/www/boltwire/barn/scripts/engine.php on
line 1877

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/boltwire/
barn/scripts/functions.php on line 252
----

Help?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to