Just a quick note that I recently returned from Australia/New Zealand,
and am well on my way to getting over jet lag. Thought I do still have
a small cold I'm fighting off.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's help in responding to the emails for
BoltWire, as I was a bit busier than expected and didn't have much
time to respond while over there. If anyone has pressing issues they
need help with, please repost. I'll tackle new posts first and only
gradually go through the backlog of BoltWire emails as I find some
time.

Thanks for everyone's patience the last few weeks.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to