Hi there,

I really enjoy the Boltwire markup, but unfortunately have a LOT of legacy
docs in Multimarkdown; also a number of individuals with whom I interact
also use the Multimarkdown or Github flavour markdown.

What would be involved in allowing Boltwire to accept either/both of these
markdown flavours?
Unfortunately my coding skills are rather rudimentary, so I would probably
have to rely on someone else to do this for me.
If it's not a particularly large undertaking, I wouldn't mind paying for it.

BTW: I am unable to sign up for the mailing list or anything else on the
Boltwire site - I keep getting permission errors when submitting the signup
page.
Quite keen on getting the CMS/value pack.  Is that available yet?

Thanks lots.
Jan