I've just written a new function I'm considering adding to the core -- just
wondering if it would be of use to anyone. It's a pretty versatile prev /
next function you can easily add to a header to generate the suggested
links. It's formattable, fast, easy to use.

If there's not much interest I could just put it in the expansion pack or
release as a separate plugin. I hate feature creep and we already have some
prev/next capabilities in the search function, but this is a good bit
easier to use.

Let me know,

Cheers,
Dan