Yes, I still plan to go through and separate the two back out again. It
won't really affect things particularly for users, but just makes
management on my end a lot easier. No idea as to the time table however.
Everything is working pretty good at the moment and I'm swamped with
projects so my motivation to go back and refactor the distribution is
small. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I may get to it before, but my tentative plan is to use the slowdown around
the holiday season to polish up and put out BoltWire 6. And will do
something different in terms of supplemental libraries for the XPack at
that time. If you need something specific sooner, please let me know.
Martin gave me some good ideas in terms of security, and I'm interested in
hacking around with them a bit. So I may just get back under the hood a bit
next week...

Cheers,
Dan