Sorry, late to this topic. But what's wrong with either of these?

[[some.link|Write as much of the paragraph as you want... More sentences,
etc.]]

and if you want a div

[[some.link|<div>Here's your paragraph again</div>]]

Both seem to work, but maybe I'm missing something...

Cheers,
Dan

--

*Join me January 1 for REVIVE ::