I can volunteer to skim your notes here to see what qualifies for a doc
update and will repost the relevant lines. This system here is not the most
comfortable, but search works, and it is a fantastic archive.
Just today I looked for the former TOC plugin, found the discussion
quickly, from 2009!
Greetings to all BoltWire seniors, Martin