I got this failure when running the tests, has anyone observed this before? I
can share the logs if anyone is interested.

-Flavio

Test set: org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeperTest
Tests run: 12, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 49.385 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testCloseDuringOp[1](org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeperTest)  Time
elapsed: 14.74 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Close never completed
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeperTest.testCloseDuringOp(BookKeeperTest.java:217)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.FailOnTimeout$1.run(FailOnTimeout.java:28)