I'm sorry about the late notice, but I need to submit the project report today.
This is the last report we've sent and I was wondering if we can just update
it, since we haven't had significant changes:

Bookkeeper is a distributed, reliable, and high performance logging service.
The project also includes Hedwig which is a highly scalable Pub/Sub service
built on top of ZooKeeper and Bookkeeper with strong durability guarantees.

We released Bookkeeper 4.2.2 on the 10th October 2013. This was a bugfix
release, but also exposed some new administrative functions for dealing with
ledgers.

We continue to work towards 4.3.0. The final scope of the release has been
decided on. It will include improved bookie on-disk performance, a new
statistics collection framework and SSL support, among other things. We
hope to release 4.3.0 in Q1 of 2014.

Infrastructure issues:
No issues.

Community:
52 subscribers to bookkeeper-dev
67 subscribers to bookkeeper-user

701 issues opened to date, 29 since Sept 1, 2013
465 issues resolved to date, 36 since Sept 1, 2013
7 reports of Jira issues since Sept 1, 2013
7 patch contributors since Sept 1, 2013