Brad King wrote:
troy d. straszheim wrote:
Doug Gregor wrote:

Note that, for these labels to work, the tester needs to be running
CMake 2.7.x (which is currently in CMake CVS but isn't yet an official
release). This is pretty important, because labels are also going to
be used to give the library-centric view of the dashboard.

Nifty... do you know if there is a way to assign a label to an entire build? I'm considering the case where I set BOOST_TEST_LIBRARIES=spirit because I'm a spirit developer and want to run my own test slave.

In the ctest dashboard script that drives the build, do this:

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY Label "my-global-label")

I've had a fair amount of difficulty getting ctest scripts to work.
The best I've been able to come up with is

1.  Configure a build space with cmake -DBUILD_REGRESSION_TESTS=ON
1a. Customize as necessary
2.  Run ctest -D Whatever

I've played with having cmake try to configure_file() a ctest script into the CMAKE_BINARY_DIR if BUILD_REGRESSION_TESTS is ON, but this has been problematic. What is the recommended approach?

-t