Michael Jackson wrote:
How is the PDF file <http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/1.41.0.cmake0/boost-1.41.0.cmake0.pdf> generated? I am working with the HDF Group to move their build system to CMake and they were wanting something just like this. With the proper citations and acknowledgements, can I re-use the contents of the PDF file for the HDF5 project?

The trick is to use 'sphinx' the python documentation tool. Probably what you want to do is take tools/build/CMake/doc, swap out the logo, cut out the boost-specific stuff, add acknowledgements, etc.. There's a makefile in there that will build html, latex, all kinda stuff. To get pdf you 'make latex', then in the build/latex directory there will be a makefile with a 'make pdf' target in it.

-t