On 03/08/2021 17:53, Claudio La Rosa via Boost-users wrote:

My array have only 3 elements, but I indexed it with an modulo operation (%) that use a uint128_t value. The result of modulo operation is a uint128_t value type.

But well, I now use with success a standard cast for obtain a valid index type value!

OK, there is also a function integer_modulus(a,b) which returns the result of a%b as the type of b (since the result must be smaller than b).