David Abrahams wrote:
Dan Nuffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

8. When I exposed the OW_String(const char*) and OW_String(char)
constructors, python would always call OW_String(char) instead of
OW_String(const char*).  Is this intentional or a bug?  I just removed
the OW_String(char) constructor, since Python doesn't have chars
anyway.

It's (mostly) intentional. How would you like Boost.Python to
distinguish between these two overloads?

Well, I was expecting the const char* version to be called. When I had both, creating a string out of "abc" ended up being just "a". But since there isn't really a char type in python, I don't need the OW_String(char) constructor anyway.

--Dan Nuffer