"Beman Dawes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I'm all for bending over backwards to protect Booster's intellectual
> property rights, but I having a lot of trouble applying IP concepts to
such
> a posting.  Am I off-base here?

I think you're spot-on, and the Brittish would say.  Isn't posting something
to usenet considered to put that posting into the public domain?  While
boost is a mailing list, it's also being mirrored onto an NNTP server, and
onto more than one web-based searchable archive which require no
authentication/membership/agreement/etc whatsoever.

-cd