> From: Alberto Barbati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi Boosters,
>
> I have put in the Boost file section the first version of my UTF
> library. You can find it here:

> A couple of months ago, I posted a message to check if there was
> interest in such a library and I got just one answer from Vladimir Prus
> (hi, Vladimir!). I hope that in front of a full-blown and working
> library I might get more attention.

Well, you have my attention, but this stuff is outside of my expertise, so I've not
spoken up previously.  I definately want a library that does this sort of stuff, I
just can't comment on the design or implementation since I don't have the expertise
here.  But don't feel frustrated from a lack of interest!  Keep working on this,
please.

William E. Kempf
[EMAIL PROTECTED]