"Howard Hinnant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> [...]
> I would be careful that your target audience doesn't look at the
> "helloworld" and say, gee, why don't I just use existing language
> features:
> [...]

There's a point.  Maybe using a traits class that is much more
difficult to hand-roll would drive home the point...like is_same<>,
is_class<>, etc.  I'm afraid that the benefits of MPL don't become
obvious until you start to do some really tricky stuff, even though I
also tend to use it for things where I could just use PTS.

Dave