At 01:37 AM 1/5/2003, Ihsan Ali Al Darhi wrote:
>Hi...
>
>What happened to this mailing list? Did you create a list to announce your
>new to do ideas?

The boost-announce list is alive and well, and is used to announce formal reviews, new releases, etc.

I think what you may be thinking of is a list we talked about for news of events, books, or other items of possibly of interest to the Boost community. These posting would include commercial ventures, so would not be appropriate to the main list.

I'm not sure what happened to that list. Anyone know what the status is?

--Beman