On Friday, January 24, 2003, at 09:37  PM, Paul Mensonides wrote:

Fortunately circumstances such as the one illustrated above seem to be
rare (at least in my experience).  But it is amusing (amazing?) how
many traits like tests are today passing non-POD classes to an
ellipsis, and invoking undefined behavior! :-)
It isn't invoking undefined behavior because it isn't passing non-POD
classes to an ellipsis--it isn't passing *anything* to an ellipsis. ;)
It does if the test returns false (which admittedly it didn't in my example).

-Howard