Hello,

I just compiled build 1.29 with MS Visual C++ 6, and one of the libraries, boost_signals.dll does not export any symbols (and, as a consequence, no corresponding .LIB file is generated). Is that normal? A library with no symbols is quite useless, no? Anyhow, I'm not really using the signals library, nor I have the time to investigate, I just thought I'd let somebody know, because it seems suspicous.

Also, why do some library names start with 'lib' ( libboost_thread.* ), while others do not ( 'boost_threadmon.dll' )?

Thanks,
D.P.