Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
It looks to me like the C library is not getting linked into the
executable.  There are several possible versions of the C library which
might meet the need (some of them listed in the error messages).

Can you list the libraries that are being linked in?  From that I can
probably make a better suggestion.

No. I have no idea. This is bjam output. More examples you could see on
win32 status page for Boost.Test unit tests. Maybe metrowerks toolset could
answer your question.
If you run bjam with "-d2" option, you'll see all the command lines, which
should be enough to find out which libraries are beeing linked.

HTH,
Volodya