In terms of new libraries and most major revisions, Boost developers committed their files early, so we are in great shape. Thanks to the developers of Filesystem, Optional, Interval, MPL, Spirit, Smart pointers, Date-Time.

(If your library didn't get mentioned, its because no one updated boost-root/index.htm "Latest News", where I got the above list of libraries.)

Bjorn Karlsson, our Maintenance Wizard, has been working with developers to clear maintenance issues major and minor.

However, various regression test failures, hangs, and loops have come up in the last few days, and I'd like to clear at least some of these before branch-for-release.

So I'm proposing we spend Saturday and Sunday trying to clear regression test problems, and then branch-for-release Monday around noon Eastern US time, (5PM UTC).

Comments?

--Beman