At 02:03 AM 3/4/2003, Daryle Walker wrote:

>I'm trying to use the more_io.zip stuff currently under review with a
>copy of Metrowerks CodeWarrior Developement Studio (Mac OS X Edition,
>v8).  I haven't got anything to compile.

If there is a question of configuration as John's rely indicates, a good way to debug the problem is to run the config_info regression test. Inspect the output to see if it is reporting the right platform, compiler version, and library.

Don't even bother trying anything else until config_info is reporting the correct information.

HTH,

--Beman