On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:45:26 -0500, "Gennadiy Rozental"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > What do you mean?
>>
>> "boolle" and "intr"? :)
>>
>> Could this be a problem in the unit test framework?
>
>Could be. What should it be?
>I wil try to reproduce this locally after 1.30 is out.

As I see from a reply of yours in another thread this is probably
fixed now. Yesterday I didn't have a CVS snapshot ready, and it takes
time to download. So instead of making Terje wait for the apocalypse I
tested the files using 1.29.0 (without its lexical_cast.hpp and with
the addition of workaround.hpp).

There are no misspellings with the latest unit test version, sorry for
the alarm.

Genny.