On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Neal D. Becker wrote:

> OK, I can get boostbook running on RH8.0 using:
>
> using boostbook : /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/
>               : /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-14/
>                 ;
>
> My interest was to try to learn about boostbook for my own purposes, which
> means running without bjam.  Where would I find info on this, or can I ask
> bjam to show me the commands it is running?

bjam --v2 -n

  That will print out the command lines it is using without actually
running any of them.

Since you are using a *nix system, you could check out the makefiles and
configure script that were in tools/boostbook/build. They're in the attic
now, but you can get to them using the CVS web interface.

        Doug