David Abrahams wrote:

> > I've a very basic question for now: how to I convert "*rst" files in
> > documentation to something nice-looking, like hmtl?
>
> ReStructuredText:
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/README.html#quick-start
>
> Use the html.py script in the tools/ directory

Thanks, it worked. I've some initial comments now.

1. The documentation seems incomplete. I can't find the description of methods
for "Derived" class of iterator_facade, for example.
2. What is the relation with "new iterator categories". Am I supposed to pass
old categories as template parameters to facade/adapter.
3. The attached code does not compile with gcc 3.2, saying that:

   /usr/include/c++/3.2/bits/stl_iterator_base_types.h:123: no type named `
      iterator_category' in `class my_old_iterator'

The message is correct, but... I've explicitly specified iterator category
when declaring iterator adaptor. Am I doing something wrong?

TIA,
Volodya

#include <boost/iterator.hpp>
#include <boost/iterator/iterator_adaptor.hpp>

#include <iostream>

class my_old_iterator {
public:
    my_old_iterator() : m_i(0) {}

    void advance() { ++m_i; }
    int current() { return m_i; }
    bool eof() { return m_i == 10; }
private:
    int m_i;
};

class adapted_iterator :
public boost::iterator_adaptor< adapted_iterator, my_old_iterator, int,
	std::forward_iterator_tag>
{
public:

};