Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
>>
>> Note also that Beman's intel-win32 toolset passed shared_ptr_test but
>> your intel-win32 toolset did not, and I can't distinguish the two in
>> expected_results.xml.
>
> We just need to agree on the configuration, here. Currently, we run
> Intel 7.1 in MSVC 6.0 compatibility mode, and Beman probably has his
> configured for 7.0. I am not sure which configuration is more common
> in the real world - assuming that this is the criterion we want to
> stick to.

Testing on different Intel configurations is a good thing; it has uncovered
a problem in shared_ptr_test. It's just different configurations need to
have different (non-generic) toolset names (intel-7.1-vc6, intel-7.1-vc7,
intel-7.1-vc6-stlport...)

Also, please note that I don't mind the _developer summary_ being
"aggressive" in its pass/fail reports. There are no "expected failures"
there as far as I'm concerned. Every failure needs to be reported in red,
with pass->fail transitions emphasized.