"Thomas Witt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Wednesday 09 July 2003 19:43, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> I doubt that the _c version are needed frequently enough to warrant the extra
> types.

Plus it will induce many libraries to use these versions which will make them
unsuable on
weaker compilers, such as BCC.
I've seen many recent libraries using constructs like:  mpl::if_c<is_xyz<T>::value,A,B>
making those libraries unnecesarily broken for BCC.
I much prefer to elude non-type versions of all metaprogramming stuff as much as
possible,
at least for the meantime, since brand new compilers still lack proper support for it.

Fernando Cacciola