David Abrahams wrote:
Martin Wille writes:

David Abrahams wrote:

NOTICE:
If I don't hear of any new problems with the RC_1_30_0 branch I'm
going to release 1.30.2 tomorrow (Wed) evening or Thursday morning.

Not new: there are still some regressions for Linux:

crc_test regresses for gcc3.1 and gcc3.2.3

config_test regresses for intel 7.1 (clock_gettime function isn't found)
format tests (all of them) regress for intel 7.1
ios_state_test regresses for intel 7.1

The format tests and ios_state_test fail due to a linker error.
Apparently, the tests need to be linked against pthreads.

Since Daryle and Samuel haven't been responsive about these, I guess
I have to ask you if you'd like the opportunity to try to fix them
before we ship...  Are you interested?

The config_test regression was caused by not having linked against librt. I added these lines to intel-linux.jam on the RC_1_30_0 branch:

# required libraries flags intel-linux FINDLIBS : rt ;

The HEAD version of intel-linux.jam already contains those lines.

Regards,