Aleksandr Golovanov wrote:
"Ross Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aleksandr Golovanov wrote:

Yesterday, I ran into a small problem, lexical_cast accepts copy instead of
(const)? reference to a source. I have a class which I would prefer to be
noncopyable and castable with laxical_cast at the same time.

Wrap the object in boost::cref().

Unfortunately, cref won't work because lexical_cast propagates the source type as a template parameter to various helper/standard templates:

You're wrong; it works perfectly well. I tried it before I posted the suggestion.

--
Ross Smith ...................... Pharos Systems, Auckland, New Zealand

           "Remember when we told you there was no future?
                   Well, this is it." -- Blank Reg