David Abrahams wrote:
Daniel Frey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Peter Dimov wrote:

It is worth mentioning that this is a confirmed bug in CW
with -iso_templates on (unreferenced typedefs are incorrectly optimized out
at definition time). Masking compiler bugs in this way does not help
compiler writers who use Boost as a test suite.

The bug is already fixed for the CW9 and all other compilers weren't affected anyway, so I thought it's pointless to add

#if defined(__MWERKS__) && __MWERKS__ < 0x3200

to protect the new code.

You should use BOOST_WORKAROUND(__MWERKS__, BOOST_TESTED_AT(0x3003)) in order to be friendly to compiler writers who want to use Boost for testing.

I know, but this is exactly what Peter meant by "Dependencies. I hate dependencies." IIUC and I tried to respect that. It's why I used a one-size-fits-all approach.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey

aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-42, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], web: http://www.aixigo.de