On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 11:56 AM, David Abrahams wrote:

This release was managed by Dave Abrahams with the generous and dedicated help of Aleksey Gurtovoy and Misha Bergal of Meta-Communications, Inc., and of Martin Wille.

We expect this to be the last release in the 1.30.x chain; see our CVS repository or its mirrors for new developments expected to appear shortly in 1.31.0.

Changes from this release have been incorporated into the main trunk, right? (Obviously, you don't have to do this for changes coming from the main/1.31.0 trunk in the first place.)

Daryle