David Abrahams wrote:

Thomas Witt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

- - A full boost-conformant implementation is available in the sandbox

Or in Boost CVS, I hope... since if it's already in use it may
already be there.

I assume that in general the new component would have a new place and add some tweaks. Furthermore I would not want to make a general exception to the review-first-boost-CVS-then idea. That being said, something that is in boost CVS already doesn't need to be moved to sandbox for review purposes.

- - The submitter posts an fasttrack review announcement to the list
(should this go to boost-announce as well?). Review period should last
for 5 days. No two fasttrack review should run in parallel. Fasttrack
review may run during full reviews, though generally this should be avoided.

No review manager intervention at all?

Yep this is going to be lightweight process. If it doesnt play out we can change it accordingly.

Hmm, I'd rather you make the
announcement.

I can check the preconditions and do the scheduling as well as the announcement, if you want me to.

Thomas