Hi Janusz,

Janusz Piwowarski wrote:

> I found remove_vertex member for vector_as_graph isn't implemented.
> It's my proposal:

Thanks!

>   template<class EdgeList, class Allocator>
>   void
>   remove_vertex(typename EdgeList::value_type u,
>                 std::vector<EdgeList, Allocator>& g)
>   {
>     typedef typename EdgeList::iterator iterator;
>     clear_vertex(u, g);
>     g.erase(g.begin() + u);
>     for (std::size_t i = 0; i < g.size(); ++i)
>       for ( iterator it = g[i].begin(); it != g[i].end(); ++it )
>         // after clear_vertex none *it is equal to u
>         if ( *it > u )
>           --*it;
>   }

The implementation is fine, AFAICT. The only problem with me is the comment:
I couldn't understand it for the first time because "none *it" sounded
confusing. Maybe "*it is never equal to u" is better?

BTW, if you could sumbit unified diff instead of new implementation, that
would be nice. If that's not convenient for you, no problem. I can apply
the thange anyway.

Thanks,
Volodya