On 09/07/2018 12:18, Daniel Thompson wrote:
On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 12:07:18PM +0100, Grant Likely wrote:
On 06/07/2018 18:28, William Mills wrote:
+- Plan to evolve over time
+
+  The first release of EBBR is firmly targeting current embedded hardware.
+  Future versions will add capabilities which may tighten the hardware
requirements.
+

Daniel asked if we want to drop the "hardware" here.

I'll read Daniel's comments and then respond from there.

I'm not sure I fully articulated reasoning in the thread...

Basically there is no limit on *where* (hardware, firmware, OS) we might
choose to tighten requirements are we rise through the levels and learn
from whatever mistakes we are currently making. Thus it seems odd to
privilege hardware requirements over other forms of requirement.

fair enough, I've refined the text and alreadly posted it to the list.

g.