On 27/09/2018 16:25, Grant Likely wrote:
For those of you dialing into the weekly EBBR call, the dial in details have changed (see below). We'll use WebEx instead of Skype for Business from here on.

Agenda 27/09/2018:
[...]> •    Review meeting time

(from the it-will-come-up-again-if-its-really-a-problem dept.)

On this topic, I went back and looked at Linaro LNG/LEDGE history, and that meeting was scheduled in the 16:30-17:30 BST slot long before the EBBR meeting started. I think I was remembering wrong, and it was the EBBR meeting that was scheduled to match the LNG schedule, not the other way around.

So, given the potentially large impact by also rescheduling the LEDGE meeting, I'm going to leave EBBR scheduled where it is. If this is problematic for any of you, please reply and we can look at changing the meeting to Wednesdays or Fridays.

Cheers,
g.