hi all,

this month's tech meeting has been converted to a social meeting. it
will be tomorrow night, tuesday nov 9 at 7pm at the flatbread company in
davis sq. this is a great wood fired pizza place inside a bowling
(candlepins) alley (sacco bowl). it is on day st opposite the large
parking lot.  note that somerville meters run to 8pm and are $1/hr so
bring quarters and meter up! it is also on the red line.

rsvp to me offlist if you are coming. we have about 6 so far and we need
10 to make a solid reservation. i am sure more of you are coming but
haven't told me yet. walkins will be welcome but we will have tables set
up for the reservation count so let me know!

below is info on the place.

thanx,

uri

http://www.flatbreadcompany.com/2007Home.htm