To get Mac::Carbon, use the CPAN, or:

        http://sf.net/projects/macperl/

To talk about Mac::Carbon:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
        (see http://lists.perl.org/ for information)

To read about Mac::Carbon progress and development:

        http://use.perl.org/~pudge/journal

(The journal does not cover only Mac::Carbon development, but also other
development, plus other things I feel like mentioning.)

Note that Mac::Carbon is version 0.02, and has a few AppleEvents bugs,
which will be fixed in 0.03.  Mac::OSA::Simple, which I demo'd, is on the
CPAN, but the version on the CPAN is not yet compatible with Mac OS X.

If you have any questions about Mac::Carbon, ask here, or on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list, or ask in a comment to one of my journal entries.
Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/