On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 07:50:45PM -0500, Joel Gwynn wrote:
> I'm working on an email app using use Mail::POP3Client to get emails off a
> pop server and store the messages in a database.  So I get my message body
> like this:

There are headers that you are dropping when you say $pop->Body() that
you need in order to correctly decode the body. Can you pull them out
and store them in the database as well?

I think at the minimum you need MIME-Version, Content-Type, and
Content-Transfer-Encoding.

For a slightly more robust solution, you might want to look at the
MIME encoding/decoding utilities in MIME::Tools.
<http://search.cpan.org/author/ERYQ/MIME-tools-5.411a/lib/MIME/Tools.pm>