The sample 'server push' code worked beautifully on Mozilla but not on IE.  Microsoft describes 'server push' as something proprietary from Netscape and not supported by IE. It also gives some sample ASP code but only to work with Netscape browser ????

I may have to resort to some _javascript_ (yaiik!) glue code to wait for the 'Please wait' page to be loaded and then replace the page with the new url. Havent tried this yet!

"Wizard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/29/2003 05:49 AM