as i had previously preannounced, we are hosting a boston.pm party for
our special guests piers and gill cawley who are here from the UK doing
a perl conference tour of the states.

piers is the noted and patient summarizer of the perl 6 lists. he just
celebrated his 1 year anniversary doing this so let's celebrate with him!

date:   saturday, june 28  - rain or shine (we have a big tarp or we
        move indoors). weather forecasts look good so far.
time:   3 pm - ??

food:   potluck bbq.

        we will have some grilling meat (prolly sirloin tips and chicken
        sausages) and desserts (watermelon and cake). we will also have
        some soft drinks.

        bring beer/drinks, salads, appetizers, more stuff to grill.  i
        recall some good stuff from previous parties so bring your best.

who:    boston.pm and spice and spawn and perl monger friends are welcome.

where:  79 everett st.
        arlington

        781-643-7504

        directions sent upon request and it is easy to get here from
        anywhere. closest T is alewife and pickups can be arranged from
        there.

rsvp:   we need to know a head count for chairs and tables and food amounts.
        also let me know what you are bringing so i can coordinate it.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com